Current Employment Opportunities
Food & Beverage Serving Staff - Part Time
We are currently taking resumes for the busy upcoming golf season (dining room, patio, catering). Great opportunity for year round employment and additional hours. Serving staff earn their regular hourly wage, plus gratuities. Resumes will be accepted in person, by facsimile to (905) 682-8914 or via email by clicking here.
We are currently accepting resumes for the summer pool operation. The pool is expected to open the first week of June, and will close after the first week in September. Great opportunity for students looking for summer employment. Hourly wage of $12-15 negotiable depending on experience.
- NOTE: Interested applicants are invited to submit their cover letter and resume to email@example.com by April 25, 2017
- We thank all applicants for their interest in the position, however only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
- Provide aquatic instruction to youth and/or adults of varied ages
- Provide a safe environment to all bathers in the pool area
- Current Lifesaving qualifications to instruct (Lifesaving Society) and guard
- Advanced aquatic courses certification an asset
- Pool Operators certification an asset
- Minimum one (1) year guarding/instructing experience
- Self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to function independently and in teamwork situations
- Excellent communication and public relation skills
- Excellent time management skills with ability to take on multiple tasks with frequent interruptions
- Demonstrated ability to maintain physical fitness to meet National Lifeguard standards
- Demonstrated ability to understand and abide by the organization’s policies and procedures
- Vulnerable Sector search will be required
- Provide on deck instruction and guarding
- Adhere and follow sun safety tips and rules
- Attend all mandatory facility staff trainings
- Assist with facility promotion of aquatic programs
- Record pool tests, chemical checks, and bather attendance as required while on duty
- Be aware of safe work practices relation to job responsibilities and have a basic understanding of the Occupational Health and Safety Act as it related to the work environment
- Maintains safety for all bathers on deck and in water
- Maintains a clean environment in and around the aquatic area
- Facilitate birthday party groups and provide entertaining activities and aquatic supervision
- Conducts aquatic emergency procedures as required and other procedures for pool fouling’s etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Aquatics Supervisor or General Manager
We thank all who apply for any of the listed positions, however only those selected will be contacted for an interview.